All their life in this world… had only been the cover and title page: now at last they were beginning Chapter One of the Great Story which no one on earth as read: which goes on forever: in which every chapter is better than the one before. – C. S. Lewis, The Last Battle.
- The Dragon and the Raven, by G. A. Henty.
- The Treasure of the Incas, by G. A. Henty.
- Ivanhoe, by Sir Walter Scott.
- Brigid of Ireland, by Cindy Thomson.
- Inkheart Trilogy, by Cornelia Funke
- Lorna Doone, by Richard Doddridge Blackmore.
- The Door Within Trilogy, By Wayne Thompson Batson.
- Trixie Belden Series, By
- The Billabong Books, By
- Lysbeth, By H. Rider Haggard
- The Brethren, By H. Rider Haggard
- Anne of Green Gables, L. M. Montgomery
- The Chronicles of Narnia, By C. S. Lewis
- Beau Geste, By P. C. Wren
- Beau Sabreur, by P. C. Wren
- The Princess Bride, By Willliam Goldman
- Airborn, By Kenneth Oppel
- The Hobbit, By J. R. R. Tolkien
- The Shadow Things, By Jennifer Freitag
- Mark of the Star, by Liz Patterson
- The Soldiers Cross, by Abigail Hartman
- Do Hard Things, By Alex & Brett Harris
- Start Here, By Alex & Brett Harris
- I Kissed Dating Goodbye, By Joshua Harris
- The Worship-Driven Live, By A.W. Tozer
- Expierencing the Prescence of God, By A. W. Tozer
- These Strange Ashes, By Elisabeth Elliot
- Passion and Purity, By Elisabeth Elliot
- Whats so Amazing About Grace? By Philip Yancey
- Worship Matters, By Bob Kauflin
- Spurgeons Sermons on Prayer, By C. H. Spurgeon
- Beautiful Girlhood, By Mabel Hale
- The Hidden Heart of Homemaking, By Edith Schaeffer
- Twelve Extraordinary Women, By John MacArthur
- The Gospel According to Jesus, By John MacArthur
- The Hiding Place, By Corrie Ten Boom
- Amy Carmichael: Her Life and Legacay, By Elisabeth Elliot
- Peril and Peace, By Mindy and Brandon Withrow
- Where Lions Roar at Night, By Rosie Boom
- Mustang, Wild Spirit of the West, By Marguerite Henry
The night is far spent, the day is at hand. Therefore let us cast off the works of darkness, and let us put on the armour of light. – Romans 13:12